HAPPY NEW YEAR! shortly followed by the famous 4 words…
New Year, New Me
I bet you’re no stranger to it, we’re all guilty of thinking up a long list of resolutions with the hope of being a better version of our self in the New Year. It’s only human, why wouldn’t we want to better ourselves?
This year let’s strive to be the best we can be! Easier said than done right? So how do we achieve this? And even more so, what actions do we take to ensure we achieve it?
Did you know
1 in 3 people don’t see their New Year’s resolutions past the first month? We’ve mentioned a few reasons below if you’re wondering why!
Sometimes we make goals that aren’t realistic enough. Or there are too many goals which can get a little overwhelming trying to achieve them all at once. Sometimes the focus is solely on what the end achievement looks like rather than how important those tiny steps are that help you achieve it. Reset Refresh has been designed to help conquer these stumbling blocks!
Start the New Year by setting some new goals!
Do you know the real you?
Do you regularly check in with yourself and how you’re feeling?
Do you know what your habits are?
Do you know what you want out of life and why?
Do you know what actions you need to take to get there?
What is the GOAL of this event? 🌱
• The circle of life – We want to help you identify areas where you may be undernourished, find out the reasons why and how you might overcome them.
• How to be actionable which will include a booklet with tips & tricks on how to make being actionable happen – with space for you to jot everything down!
• How setting goals is different to achieving the goals we set!
• How you plan to shape your New Year and what you might want from it!
The day will consist of The following:
– 2 x Yoga classes with Keira
– Short workshops based on each of the goals mentioned above
– Refreshing Tea break
– Sushi at The Studio – just what you’ll need after all that action planning!
Now you know what’s to come the rest is down to you!
Why don’t you get a head start before January and get this one down in the diary! There’s your first bit of planning ticked off!