The Studio teams weekly bakes, this week it’s Peanut Butter and Banana Cookie Cakes!
We love the mindful benefits of baking, connecting to our senses through getting hands on in the kitchen. Here’s a quick and easy recipe for you to follow. Minimum effort but maximum taste, that’s our kind of cooking! Don’t forget to let us know in the comments what you’ve been baking during lockdown.
2 medium/soft bananas
Peanut butter to taste
1/2 cup light brown sugar or sweetener
1/2 cup smooth brown sugar
1 1/2 cups oat flour or ground porridge oats
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl, mix in the sugar and peanut butter
3. Add the flour, salt and baking soda and mix together
4. Add heaped tablespoons of the mixture on to grease proof baking paper on a baking tray.
5. Cook for 7- 8 minutes or until the edges start to brown
6. Leave to cool, and enjoy!
Grab a cuppa, and have a cookie!
For more recipes check out our previous post on Cupboard Cooking
Looking for a healthy breakfast idea?