At The Studio, our community safety and wellbeing is our top priority. The recent outbreak of Coronavirus, highlights the procedures we have in place, and we encourage everyone to prioritise their health and wellbeing at this time.
Our hygiene standards will remain at the highest level. Our front of house staff will be frequently disinfecting surfaces and door handles inbetween classes. Mats will be cleaned and changed over frequently, and studio cleanliness prioritised. We encourage members to help us with this by adhering to following these extra procautions.
- If you feel unwell with any of the following symptoms;
– a high temperature
– a new continuous cough
We ask you that you refrain from coming to classes until you feel better.
For extra information on symptoms, how to avoid catching or spreading the virus, and advice on what to do if you need to self isolate, please visit the NHS website.
2. Please wash your hands upon arrival to The Studio, before and after your yoga class with the soap provided.
3. After you have finished your practice please makesure to spray down your mat with the antibacterial spray and blue roll provided in the Studio.
4. If you have your own yoga mat/block/strap/or bolster please bring it with you to class.
5. Teachers may not be offering hands on adjustments throughout classes at this time, so please listen carefully for verbal cues and watch demonstrations of postures carefully. If a variation of a posture is too difficult or you are struggling, remain in the posture you are comfortable in. Remember you can always come to childs pose at any point throughout the class.
How can we help?
During this time, if you cannot make it to class but wish to continue your yoga practice with us, we will be sharing links to classes guided by our amazing instructors, that you can follow along with at home, as part of our online series.
Check out our first video – Power Vinyasa Flow guided by our instructor Natalia.
The Studio Team